Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello..

Hello all..geez it has been awhile since I have posted anything...where has the time gone...
Palmer's Bd has come and gone...Murphy's birthday was closely behind...
I will be heading to Murphy and Carrie's this week to help them to move into there new house...woo hoo...we are so excited for them.
I am getting ready for my classses at Creative Quest in Glendale when I get home...I love those ladies..I can hardly wait..This is the cutest place in Caitlan Court in Historical downtown Glendale. They have amazing stuff going on there.
Next on my agenda is Paper Metal Scrappers up in Payson...that would be Barbara & Brenda, this is a fabulous spot also..and with the summer coming I can hardly wait to enjoy some of their cool air!
I am feeling really lucky to have met all of these fabulous ladies....
I'll post the times and place on the side to the right.
Talk again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment