Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia!

Today Allan & I are attending a birthday party for Julia Child in Kierland...I am sure they will be serving something yummy & French! Happy Birthday Julia!
Getting ready forBIL Bill's visit next week..I have the blender all primed for Margaritas!
Finishing up all my projects for CE which is coming in just about 10 days..I can't believe it is almost here..woo hoo! Problem is...I keep thinking of things to make...I need to stop!
We decided to go to the beach over Labor Day weekend..so trying to get things lined up for that too..I am really looking forward to getting sand between my toes! Last summer when we were there Allan was working..so I was solo during the day..this will be much better..I know he wants to check out some resturants in Little Italy and maybe we will make it to Del Mar to eat at Jakes...I love that place...I am hoping we can meet up with my friend John from high school & his family..too.. We haven't seen each other in a really long time...Murphy & Carrie are going to come down from the OC and meet up with us...it will be fun..Allan you really need this trip...
Until later...Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment